- Day-to-day communication, via phone and email, with customers and an assigned fleet of drivers.
- Line up drivers & loads to ensure appointment times are met with best time efficiency.
- Scheduling, coordinating, and dispatching trucks.
- Manage service concerns, as required, to limit exposure and minimize impact to the customer
- Coordinate the maintenance of tractors and trailers.
- Assist other dispatch staff as required during spikes in workload
- Assist other dispatch staff as required by preparing and analyzing various reports as required.
- Provide Drivers with the right information and equipment in order to make the entire customer experience positive from start to finish
- Building brand awareness for a new line collection
- Develop marketing strategies across North America and Europe
- Develop on-line sales, marketing and advertising in order to build a strong brand awareness/presence over these channels.
- Develop sales at retail directly, through a network of sales agents and distributors. Build, maintain and grow these partnerships over time.
- Manage the direction of the brand from sales to styling of new collections for upcoming seasons and inventory requirements.
- Understanding industry marketing trends in order to identify areas of opportunity for the brand.
- Build a brand portfolio and strategy for continued success.
- Set up, manage, understand and control budgets for all social media, marketing and advertising.
CA$0.00 - CA$70,000.00
My client is looking for a Tax Specialist to work in the West Island
The tax specialist will work on various personal, estate and corporate tax planning mandates.
He/She will also be one of the internal resources for employees who need tax support on their
Answer phone calls, meet and great customers
Looking for an E-commerce Manager to join a dynamic, fast-growing firm located in Montreal’s Chabanel district
The principal responsibilities are to update the company’s website and increase its online marketing presence.
Full Time, Part Time
Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service Representatives needed for a dynamic, fast-growing company situated in Montreal (near aut.15 & 40).
This is a permanent full-time position, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm.
Are you a motivated self-starter, passionate about people and money oriented individual? Then this job is right for you! My client is looking for a Financial Advisor to work in the Pointe Claire office, can also work from home.
This position is responsible for supporting Senior Vice President Facility Services for a mid-size company.