- Building brand awareness for a new line collection
- Develop marketing strategies across North America and Europe
- Develop on-line sales, marketing and advertising in order to build a strong brand awareness/presence over these channels.
- Develop sales at retail directly, through a network of sales agents and distributors. Build, maintain and grow these partnerships over time.
- Manage the direction of the brand from sales to styling of new collections for upcoming seasons and inventory requirements.
- Understanding industry marketing trends in order to identify areas of opportunity for the brand.
- Build a brand portfolio and strategy for continued success.
- Set up, manage, understand and control budgets for all social media, marketing and advertising.
- MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE A MUST!!!!!!
- A leader who is self motivated, self starter and quick learner with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work alone and in team settings
- Understand brand building and the fashion attributes associated to building a brand
- Knowledge and expertise with social media, on-line sales, marketing, advertising and computers. Experience in developing and/or executing global brand marketing strategies both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of sales to the retailers and distributors
- Ability to brainstorm creatively and strategically to create innovative branding ideas.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Forward thinking, flexible, adaptable and open to new ideas and directions.
- Bilingual with strong verbal and written communication in English and French.