My client is looking for a Tax Specialist to work in the West Island
The tax specialist will work on various personal, estate and corporate tax planning mandates.
He/She will also be one of the internal resources for employees who need tax support on their
- Assist in prep. financial plans for High Net-Worth clients;
- Be the liaison between Private Clients and employees;
- Presenting personalized financial plan to clients;
- Develop and carry-out training sessions on new and emerging tax topics to employees.
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in Accounting or equivalent (designation not required)
- Min. 5 years in taxation
- Possesses good communication skills in both official languages, written and spoken.